Bank from IBANby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files
|Lines of code||63|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 14.0|
Bank from IBAN
This module adds a code to bank definition for using it as matching for filling the bank from the IBAN bank account number. It uses the existing by country bank mapping in standard Odoo (https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/12b15cb55414d1f6dfc6b3b4e0c38638551ee54d/addons/base_iban/models/res_partner_bank.py#L81-L149), taken from ISO 3166-1 -> IBAN template, as described here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number#IBAN_formats_by_country
Table of contents
- Go to Contacts > Configuration > Bank Accounts > Banks.
- Create or modify a bank.
- Put the corresponding code for that bank in the field “Code”.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Partner
- Click Bank Account(s) in “Sales & Purchases” page.
- Create/modify IBAN bank account.
- When you put the bank account number, module extracts bank digits from the format of the country, and try to match an existing bank by country and code.
- If there’s a match, the bank is selected automatically.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/community-data-files project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.