External Database Source - MySQLby Daniel Reis https://github.com/OCA/server-backend , LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/server-backend , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-backend
External Database Sources (226 lines of code)
|Lines of code||264|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
External Database Source - MySQL
This module extends base_external_dbsource, allowing you to connect to foreign MySQL databases using SQLAlchemy.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- Install libmysqlclient-dev package (default-libmysqlclient-dev on Debian)
- Install sqlalchemy and mysqlclient python libraries
To configure this module, you need to:
- Database sources can be configured in Settings > Technical > Database Structure > Database sources.
To use this module:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Database Structure > Database Sources
- Click on Create to enter the following information:
- Datasource name
- Connector: Choose the database to which you want to connect
- Connection string: Specify how to connect to database
- Add X.509 authentication
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-backend project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.