Kanban - Stage Support
This module provides a stage model compatible with Kanban views and the standard views needed to manage these stages. It also provides the base.kanban.abstract model, which can be inherited to add support for Kanban views with stages to any other model. Lastly, it includes a base Kanban view that can be extended as needed.
To install this module, simply follow the standard install process.
No configuration is needed or possible.
Inherit from base.kanban.abstract to add Kanban stage functionality to the child model:
class MyModel(models.Model): _name = 'my.model' _inherit = 'base.kanban.abstract'
Extend the provided base Kanban view (base_kanban_abstract_view_kanban) as needed by the child model while making sure to set the mode to primary so that inheritance works properly. The base view has four name attributes intended to provide convenient XPath access to different parts of the Kanban card. They are card_dropdown_menu, card_header, card_body, and card_footer:
<record id="my_model_view_kanban" model="ir.ui.view"> <field name="name">My Model - Kanban View</field> <field name="model">my.model</field> <field name="mode">primary</field> <field name="inherit_id" ref="base_kanban_stage.base_kanban_abstract_view_kanban"/> <field name="arch" type="xml"> <xpath expr="//div[@name='card_header']"> <!-- Add header content here --> </xpath> <xpath expr="//div[@name='card_body']"> <!-- Add body content here --> </xpath> </field> </record>
To manage stages, go to Settings > Technical > Kanban > Stages.
Known Issues / Roadmap
- The grouping logic used by base.kanban.abstract currently does not support additional domains and alternate sort orders
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issue. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.