Business Requirement Deliverable
This module is part of a set of modules (Business Requirements)
Two new concepts complement the main business requirements model:
- Deliverable lines
- Resource lines
A field for pricelist estimation is available in the partner to be used in Deliverable and Resources lines valuation to customers.
What is a Deliverable Line?
Deliverable Lines (DL) contains products and services that will be delivered to the customer. They are customer oriented and can be either physical or service products:
- Servers and procured goods
- Gap analysis services
- Module development services
- Training etc.
These are the products that will appear in the SO and that the customer/stakeholder will receive.
Table of contents
Estimation Pricelist: user can see the Sales price and revenue of the BR.
You can define a master project linked to the business requirement. Default Customer from the project will be used to populate the BR. The customer can be changed if necessary.
Valuation of the Deliverable and Resources lines
When writing a BR the user has the possibility to add Deliverable and Resources lines. To value the Deliverable lines, you can specify an estimation price list in the customer, which will be used in 2 main places:
- In Deliverable lines if the deliverable product is in pricelist
- In Resource lines if you want to value your deliverable from the resources
NB: Here is the way Odoo will get a price in Deliverable and Resources Lines:
- If the Estimation Pricelist field is not empty use the Estimation pricelist
- If empty, use the standard customer pricelist field
- If no pricelist available (for example no customer defined in the project), use the product Sales price.
To use this module, you need to:
- In the BR, you can add as many deliverable lines as necessary. Price of the deliverable lines will depend on the pricelist(s) in customer.
- Once the deliverable lines are created you can create as many resources lines as necessary in each DL. Cost price of the product will apply
- in RL you can already assign the responsible of the task if necessary
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/business-requirement project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.