CRM Phone Callsby Odoo S.A. https://github.com/OCA/crm , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/crm , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/crm
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 9.0|
CRM Phone Calls
This module allows to manage phone calls in order to analyze them.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Phone Calls > Logged Calls > Create.
- If your user has Show Scheduled Calls Menu permission, you will see scheduled calls menu too.
- In any moment you can schedule another call, schedule a meeting or convert call contact to opportunity.
- Calls can be categorized and you can manage categories in Sales > Configuration > Leads & Opportunities > Phone Calls > Categories.
- Calls can be analyzed in Sales > Reports > Phone Calls Analysis.
- Simplify the function schedule_another_phonecall returning always a recordset
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/crm project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.