Beautiful Powerful Dashboardsby Inspired Software Pty Ltd https://www.inspiredsoftware.com.au
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
Create Powerful Dashboards
Gain comprehensive business insights through dynamic graphs, charts, KPI cards and more...
- 25 August 2020 - Improve live preview dashboards
- 10 August 2020 - Improve scheduled emails for dashboards
- 10 August 2020 - Add new accumulation settings on charts
- 10 June 2020 - Add date filter type for 'Today' and 'Yesterday' for On/Not On/After/On or After/Before/On or Before
- 5 June 2020 - Add option to allow tiles to be scrollable when they take up more space then given (eg. for data tables to allow scrolling).
- 2 February 2020 - Allow drag & drop and resize of dashboards.
- 25 October 2019 - New dashboard type for 'Record List' to show a list of records from a query. Select columns, format data, column labels.
- 24 October 2019 - Improve dashboard configuration screen to make it easier to create and setup dashboard items.
- 23 October 2019 - Allow limiting results to top X results
- 15 October 2019 - Improvements for v13
- 2 October 2019 - Add in "Next x days/months/years date range options
- 1 October 2019 - Allow setting chart max/min axis and decimal precision on axis
- 17 September 2019 - Scheduled emails - Automatically email a copy of dashboards each day/week/month
- 13 September 2019 - Advanced line chart - Show average lines on one graph
- 12 September 2019 - Formatting - Allow a prefix such as $ to chart values
- 29 August 2019 - Advanced Goals - Allow goals to be prorated by current progress in goals. Eg. 30% though the goal period will show an expected target of 30% of the goal period
- 15 August 2019 - Tables - Allow showing tables of data
- 15 August 2019 - Advanced Tables - Allow python code to generate custom tables
- 1 August 2019 - Formatting - Use friendly scale values eg $1K, $1M, etc
- 17 July 2019 - KPI Card - Allow using a cached value for the dashboard that is refreshed daily for slow running queries
- 13 July 2019 - Advanced KPI Card - Allow KPI cards to be generated dynamically with python code entered into Odoo UI
- 3 July 2019 - Embedded content - Allow embedding HTML/URL content as a dashboard item
- 21 May 2019 - Dashboard display - Allow playing a sound (Buzzer, Cheer, or custom) when the dashboard value increases or decreases. Useful for TV dashboard displays for alerts, KPI goals
- 29 April 2019 - Graph - Add Pie/Radar graph types
- 23 March 2019 - KPI Card - Add forcast options to KPI cards
- 20 March 2019 - Dashboard Display - Allow tagging dashboard items to allow better organisation and re-using dashboard items on multiple screens
- 14 March 2019 - Query - Allow changing aggregation method (Odoo v12+) for sum, average, etc
- 8 March 2019 - Dashboard Display - Add live preview of dashboard items while editing
Dashboard Charts & Graphs
View your data in fresh and intuitive formats
Advanced Line Chart
Stacked Bar Chart
High level insights into business performance, forecasts and targets
Standard KPI Card
Advanced KPI Card
Dashboard Tables & Lists
Clear detailed data at your finger tips
Query Data Tables
Drag and Drop widgets to create your customised dashboard
Responsive layouts that let you set and resize widgets to ensure your dashboard stays beautiful.
Limitless potential to demonstrate your business analytics in a clear and professional manner.
Creating A Dashboard
Create a new dashboard easily with powerful reporting features
Creating your first dashboard
Drill down into data
Drill down into any data through a chart or KPI card
Seamlessly navigate your data with dynamic click-through on all graph, chart and card types.
Explore your dashboard results by drilling down into data filtered by time period, category and other groupings of your choice.
Creating your first dashboard
Creating a chart
Adding an average line to a line chart
Organising multiple dashboard pages
Creating sound alerts
Hiding KPI charts when there is no value
Creating a Table
Have suggestions, feedback or issues?
Purchased the app?
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. Icons made by Smashicons and Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY https://www.flaticon.com/authors/smashicons https://www.freepik.com/
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Looking forward to the further enhancement!
Re: Excellent module
Hi Chyn, Glad to hear the module is working well for you. The latest release on the appstore includes options to play a sound when the value on a card changes. We use this for TV dashboards in the office that show alerts when something needs action, or a small cheer when a goal is met. The next release will include the ability to show two queries on the same graph as requested. Thank you for your feedback