Doctor Appointment Booking in odoo, Clinic Website Appointment Book in Odoo, Doctor calendar booking slot, Patient appointment booking and payment onlineby Axis Technolabs https://www.axistechnolabs.com
• Employees (hr)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
|Lines of code||13613|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
Doctor Appointment Booking Module in Odoo, Doctor Appointment Booking Module With Online Payment Option in Odoo
Doctor Appointment Booking Module in Odoo is a dynamic module which allows individual doctor, hospitals and clinics to accept online bookings from patients. Patient sitting at home can book avaliable date and time slot of the doctor. Once the online appointment booking is done then this module will send out notifications for appointment Booking pending, Booking Confirmation and Booking Cancellation to the patinets.
Doctor Appointment Booking Odoo Module is avaliable in both Community and Enterprise V15, V14, V13 & V12.This is one of the best and productive module in Odoo which allows hassel
free appointment bookingto the patinets and
appointments managment to the doctors, hospitals and clinics worldwide
Must buy this advance version of Doctor Appointment Booking module in odoo which comes with an Online Payment option !!!
Doctor Appointment Booking module supported Odoo Community and Odoo Enterprise edition
Appointment Booking module is also available in
Key Features of Doctor Appointment Booking Module with Payment in Odoo
- Beautiful Appointment Booking Dashboard comes with list of - Appointments Created, Appointments Pending, Appointments Completed, Today Patients, Total Services, Total Appointments.
- Charts for Weekly Appointments and Monthly Appointments Reports.
- Access rights to Staff / Nurse / Reception for managing doctor appointment booking system in odoo
- Add hospital / clinic address for near by location base booking.
- Create single or multiple location for user booking in odoo.
- Appointment Booking form available in odoo website.
- Ability to create single or multiple services for online appointment booking orders.
- Display single service or multiple services on a single page for doctor appointment.
- Custom booking for a specific date or time slot length.
- Accept bookings for a specific time slot or for a day-wise reservation.
- For long-time availability of a service set weekly off day or days.
- Accept single or multiple booking orders in a date or time slot.
- Option to add a long description for a specific service to show on a single page.
- Confirm or cancel the booking order.
- Select the required form fields to complete booking along with avaliable custom form fields.
- Doctor can only see his number of appointments and can create avaliable time slot in doctor appointment module
- Patient can login and see their booked appoitment with date, time, appointment charge, doctor name etc.
- Ability to assign roles and rights with filter option for user to use.
- Calendar view, list view, kanban view and table view for doctor appointment booking.
- Single and multiple doctors management for adding services and user selection option in the module.
- Email notification when online booking order is placed along with the booking information.
- Email notification with default admin message and booking info for pending booking.
- Email notification for confirmation or cancelation of the booking.
- Display of confirmed booking list with all info of the booking on odoo website
- List of services with service type on the odoo website for the patient information.
- Form in module is mobile responsive for almost all devices.
- Doctor appointment booking app supported Multi language in odoo website and odoo backend
- User appointment booking app supported Payment option for online payment
- Module works very well for all the healthcare verticals like Dentist, Cardiologist, Gynecologist, Physicians, Physiotherapy, Dietitian, Nutritionist.
Dashboard for Doctor Appointment Administrator.
Beautiful Appointment booking Dashboard display Today's Appointment, Pending Appointment, Completed Appointment, Total Patients, Total Services, Total Appointments booked. Dashboard detials view available for doctor, receptionist and admin user. Bar Chart available to show Weekly Appointments and Monthly Appointments for all booked appointments.
For Technical Help and Support
At Axistechnolabs we offer end to end solution for all Odoo services which includes custom development, integration, migration, analysis & consultation.
Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.