Family Doctor Clinic Managementby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||1054|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 15.0 v 13.0|
Family Doctor Clinic Management
Doctor Clinic and Patient Management in Odoo
Odoo Family Doctor Clinic Management | Medical Practice Management | Doctor and Patients Clinic
This app allows doctors to manage clinics. The app allows you to create patients, doctors, appointments (meetings), patient visits, patient reports and invoices/payments.
- Allow create and manage patients information from the patients menu.
- Allow create and manage doctors from the doctors menu.
- Allow you to create and manage patient visits with information of visit details and check up details on visit form as per below screenshots.
- Allow you to create and manage patient reports, appointments based on patient visits.
- Send by email button to send Patient Visit PDF Report to patients by email.
- On Patient Visits form see the Previous Visits for that patient to click on Previous Visit Button.
- See the Patient Reports from Patient Visit form view. This will allow you to record reports like X-Ray, Blood Tests, etc etc and attach them on chatter of report form.
- Allow you to create the Next Appointment from Patient Visit form.
- Allow to Print Patient Visit pdf report.
- Patient can see the Clinic Visits list on My Account Page of your website portal.
- Patient can print the Patient Visits PDF on My Account Page of your websit portal.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Menu Items Available:
- Patient Visits
- Patient Visits
- Customer Invoice
- Patient Reports
Patients Kanban View
Doctors Kanban View
Patients Form View
Patients Form View - Patient Info Tab
Doctors Form View - Doctor Info Tab
Patient Visits List View
Patient Visit Form View
Send by Email - Patient Visit Form View
Create Next Appointment from Patient Visit Form View
Previous Visit Smart Button on Patient Visit Form View
Click on Previous Visits Button to Open Patient Visits
Appointments Smart Button on Patient Visit Form View
Open Appointments on Patient Visit Form View
Open Patient Reports on Patient Visit Form View
Patient Reports Form View
Appointments Menu (Odoo Standard Feature of Meetings)
Accounting - Customer Invoices (Odoo Standard Feature)
Accounting - Payments (Odoo Standard Feature)
Patient Reports Menu
Patient Reports Smart Button
My Account - Clinic Visits
PDF Report of Patient Visits
Groups Doctor Users, Nurse Users and Clinic Staff
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.