Flow Calendar Project Taskby Nova Code https://www.novacode.nl
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Flow Calendar Project Task
Plan "Project Tasks" in the Odoo Calendar
Benefits of planning in the Calendar:
- Never miss a Task (deadline) again. It's planned and can be filtered in the Calendar!
- Filter Calendar Events by (your) Task Stages. E.g. show only Events in stage Analysis and/or Development and/or Testing.
- Plan a Task right away from the Calendar.
- See availability of users due to meetings, holidays and all planned project tasks.
- A Task can be planned as many (linked) Calendar Events.
Plan easily from Project Task
The awesome button: Plan in Calendar
1. Click button "Plan in Calendar" in Task form
2. Opens Calendar with Event popup. Click button "Project Task"
3. Opens prefilled Calendar Event form
Plan from Calendar
Special button "Project Task" on the Event/Meeting popup
1. Button "Project Task" on Event/Meeting popup
2. Opens Event/Meeting form
Project Task with linked Calendar Events
Calendar tab with planning (event) lines
Calendar Filters on Task deadline (periods)
Filter Calendar Task-events for a certain deadline (period)
- Calendar events can't exceed the Deadline of the Task. Checks on changing deadline and Calendar events.
- Checks changing the Task owner equals the owner of its Events.
- Prefixes the Calendar Event name with Sale Order Name (e.g. SO099), in case Task is linked to a Sale Order Line. Otherwise the prefix is "P/<project_id>"
Visit the online Demo (Odoo Community v13)
Users (Email / Password)
- demo / demo
A bit of system adminsitration is required
Python dependency: html2textRequired to convert the Task "HTML description" into plain-text for the Calendar Event description.
Install either by:
pip3 install html2text- OR -
- Ubuntu/Debian package:
apt-get install python3-html2text
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.