Whatsapp + CRM Integrationby GTICA.C.A https://gtica.online/
|Lines of code||748|
|Also available in version|
Integration Odoo CRM with Whatsapp
WhatsApp is a powerful communication tool. It has become widely popular due to its simplicity. Apart from using it for personal communication, you can use WhatsApp for your business in various ways.
Using WhatsApp For Customer Communication
Higher open rate unlike email. If your client does not answer the call, the WhatsApp message will serve as a reminder to contact later.
Using WhatsApp For Customer Support
Our customers would always prefer to send you a message over WhatsApp rather than calling a helpdesk number or raising a ticket.
Creative Usage Of WhatsApp For Business
Grow your business profitably and creatively. Use WhatsApp as an extra sales channel
Using WhatsApp For Marketing & Promotion
WhatsApp can be a very solid marketing tool. It is a good individual platform for direct communication. You can use WhatsApp to send images, audio files, short videos of your products and more.
How this addons work?
A quick and easy way to manage communication with your clients
Create a template for more efficient communication. You can customize all the template you want; Opening dialogue, remember payment, send invoice, Order delivery status, shipped, Special occasion offers and sales announcements and more
Locate the opportunity or lead and click on 'Send Whatsapp
Select your template
Check your preformatted content
click send button, WhatsApp app opens
Great, you can now contact the customer without the need to register their phone number first
Your team can establish if the message was sent or not and your reasons, to make decisions in the case
Control and monitoring of the message sent to the user and which employee sent it
Always remember to respect the privacy of the client and the terms and conditions of use of WhatsApp
Fully compatible whit PC and Whatsapp Web / Smartphone whit app Whatsapp .
For more information on how to connect to Whatsa web.Whatsapp Web
You want to see more addons that will support the administrative management, sale and marketing of your business.?Come on! click here
Why this module? theoretical support
The use of WhatsApp for business, represents a great support for all levels of communication within the company
Channel / media the comunication extra for your company
Email vs Whatsapp
- - The company's emails can be lost in a spam tray or if the client receives a large number of daily emails, our information may lose relevance among so much documentation.
- - With a WhatsApp message we can directly indicate to the client of interest, the sending of the requested budget or the invoice that has been generated and encourage him to check his email for more details, you can also attach additional information.
- - Once the potential client accepts the conversation with the company through WhatsApp, we can send a URL link with the budget or customer order, When the client opens the link, he will find a striking website with images and persuasive descriptions of the products that we wish to sell, this with the intention of increasing the interest of purchase by the client.
- - Conversations through WhatsApp are private with the company, unlike public social networks, WhatsApp is a better option to handle complaints, difficult clients, returns and more, thus protecting our corporative digital image
Email vs Whatsapp
- - If we call a customer, and for some reason he does not answer, we can leave reminders to indicate a better time and day of the new call and therefore recover a potential sale.
- - Customer service, support and sales strategy are more efficient, we can send infographics, product images, videos with some solution and everything adjusted to the real needs of each client.
- - You can contact your client or potential client anywhere in the world.
You will receive 30 days of free assistance for any questions, queries and troubleshooting (excluding data recovery) or any type of problem related to this module.Ticket support
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.