Helpdesk Ticket SLAby GARCO Consulting https://github.com/OCA/helpdesk , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/helpdesk
|Lines of code||2123|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
Helpdesk Ticket SLA
This module adds SLA funcionality in Helpdesk module.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Allow SLA for a Helpdesk’s Team
- Set a resource calendar
- Go to Helpdesk > Configuration > SLA.
- Edit or create a new SLA.
- Check Allow SLA option to allow SLA for that team.
- Select a days or hours for that SLA.
- Go to Helpdesk or Helpdesk > Dashboard to see the tickets dashboard.
- In the Kanban view, you can see datetime in two colors: Green and Red. If is green, SLA is ok, if is red, SLA is wrong.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- GARCO Consulting:
- Héctor Garrido
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/helpdesk project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.