HR Calendar Rest Timeby Creu Blanca,Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/hr
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
HR Calendar Rest Time
This module allows to add rest time to the resource calendar, to be considered during the computation of worked hours.
For example, monday employees start at 9AM and leave at 6PM, with a rest time of 1 hour. Therefore the time worked is 8 hours.
The correct working hours will then be correctly considered in various existing hr reports.
Table of contents
- As an admin user, go to ‘Settings’ and activate the developer mode.
- Go to to ‘Settings / Technical / Resource / Working Time’.
- Add the rest time to the calendar lines, as needed.
- Define rest time in the resource calendar to adjust the number of worked hours during the day taking this time into consideration.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.