DescriptionUse snippets to build HTML forms
Build forms with snippets
Build forms using snippets.
1. Go to Settings->HTML Embed Forms->Create Forms
2. Go to your website, hit edit and scroll down to the form area
3. Drag the form snippet into your website and select your form
For a demonstration see check out this Youtube Video
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Super app !!! Thanks for this great work!
I only have one question: - what do I have to enter as "Validation Format" for an email field? second, I made an extension in "controller/main.py":; #default values ... else: if df.default_value == "user_id": secure_values[df.field_id.name] = request.env.user.id elif df.default_value == "partner_id": secure_values[df.field_id.name] = request.env.user.partner_id.id # Added by ECFSolutions to store the metadata that is submitted with a form when sending. # Odoo takes over these metadata at the moment of form submission, but does not save them and loses them in the further course of the process. # This storage is triggered by entering the default value "metadata" in the field where the metadata should be stored. elif df.default_value == "metadata": environ = request.httprequest.headers.environ meta = "IP = "+ str(environ.get("REMOTE_ADDR")) + "\r\n" \ + "USER_AGENT = "+ str(environ.get("HTTP_USER_AGENT")) + "\r\n" \ + "ACCEPT_LANGUAGE = " + str(environ.get("HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE")) + "\r\n" \ + "REFERER = " + str(environ.get("HTTP_REFERER")) secure_values[df.field_id.name] = meta # End of the change by ECFSolutions else: ... Thanks in any case. Best regards Christian