Office365 Connectorsby Ksolves India Pvt. Ltd. https://www.ksolves.com
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Office 365 Connectors
Access Anything, Anywhere
Better collaboration with customers and staff, results in better productivity and overall success of the business.
Work on the go
You can work from anywhere you want to, share files, docs, images, etc., on any device you choose and stay connected with your team throughout.
Now do not get distracted with updates, sync, and installation notifications while working. Odoo Office365 will manage everything at the backend and you will always stay updated with the latest versions of all the applications
Don’t lose connectivity, wherever you are
With Odoo Office365, you can access emails, shared calendars, contacts from anywhere and stay in sync always.
With Odoo Office365, you can sync Odoo calendar to Office365 and vice versa. With just one click, you can sort the Odoo and Office365 data properly.
With Odoo Office365, syncing emails, calendars, and contact information is no longer a troublesome task. Scheduling is easy, hassle-free and on-the-go.
- There is no need for an additional set-up program.
- Synchronization of emails, messages, contacts, tasks, and calendars between Odoo and Office 365 is safe and secure.
- If an individual is using Office 365, you can automatically sync emails from Odoo to Office 365 without any prerequisites.
- Provides powerful integration with all the scheduled events and meetings.
- Synchronization and handling of all tasks becomes easy and time-saving with one drive integration.
- One of the most economical and convenient ways of syncing your data, both manually and automatically.
How to Setup
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.