L10n Br Portalby KMEE https://odoo-brasil.org , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://odoo-brasil.org
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
L10n Br Portal
[ This file must be max 2-3 paragraphs, and is required. ]
Campos Brasileiros no Portal
Table of contents
- [ This file must only be present if there are very specific
- installation instructions, such as installing non-python dependencies. The audience is systems administrators. ]
To install this module, you need to do nothing
- [ This file must be present and contains the usage instructions
- for end-users. As all other rst files included in the README, it MUST NOT contain reStructuredText sections only body text (paragraphs, lists, tables, etc). Should you need a more elaborate structure to explain the addon, please create a Sphinx documentation (which may include this file as a “quick start” section). ]
To use this module, you need go to portal and edit your contact info:
- [ Enumerate known caveats and future potential improvements.
- It is mostly intended for end-users, and can also help potential new contributors discovering new features to implement. ]
- Define a roadmap
- [ The change log. The goal of this file is to help readers
understand changes between version. The primary audience is end users and integrators. Purely technical changes such as code refactoring must not be mentioned here.
This file may contain ONE level of section titles, underlined with the ~ (tilde) character. Other section markers are forbidden and will likely break the structure of the README.rst or other documents where this fragment is included. ]
- [NEW] Module first version
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- [ This file is optional and contains additional credits, other than
- authors, contributors, and maintainers. ]
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- KMEE INFORMATICA LTDA
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-brazil project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.