Brazilian Localization Sales and Warehouseby Akretion http://github.com/OCA/l10n-brazil , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://github.com/OCA/l10n-brazil
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
• Brazilian Localization Sale (617 lines of code)
• Brazilian Localization WMS Accounting (567 lines of code)
• Brazilian Localization Account (1069 lines of code)
• Brazilian COA (1033 lines of code)
• Brazilian Fiscal (23130 lines of code)
• Brazilian Localization Base (1914 lines of code)
• Brazilian Localization Warehouse (92 lines of code)
• Stock Picking Invoicing (735 lines of code)
• Stock Picking Invoice Link (181 lines of code)
|Lines of code||29428|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 8.0|
Brazilian Localization Sales and Warehouse
This module extends the standard Odoo sale stock module for Brazil, specially when selling products with NFe’s.
It deals with the propagation of the fiscal operation, fiscal comment and incoterms to invoice created direct from sale order or picking.
Table of contents
This module depends on:
No configuration required.
- [MIG] Migration to version 12.0
- [MIG] Migration to version 10.0
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Aketion LTDA
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-brazil project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.