L10n FR Chorus Saleby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france
• Invoicing (account)
• Agreement Sale (154 lines of code)
• L10n FR Chorus (1550 lines of code)
• Agreement Account (131 lines of code)
• Sale Commercial Partner (37 lines of code)
• Agreement (252 lines of code)
• French company identity numbers SIRET/SIREN/NIC (106 lines of code)
• Invoice Transmit Method (201 lines of code)
• server configuration environment files (470 lines of code)
|Lines of code||2974|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 10.0|
L10n FR Chorus Sale
This module is an extension of the module l10n_fr_chorus_account for sale orders. Please refer to the README of the module l10n_fr_chorus_account for more info about Chorus Pro and electronic invoices for the French administration.
Table of contents
Upon validation of a quotation, if the Invoice Address has an Invoice Transmission Method set to Chorus Pro, if will perform configuration checks depending on the value of the field Info Required for Chorus of the Invoicing Partner.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-france project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.