ITA - Documento di trasporto - Baseby Marco Calcagni https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy/tree/12.0/l10n_it_delivery_note_base , Gianmarco Conte https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy/tree/12.0/l10n_it_delivery_note_base , Link IT Europe Srl https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy/tree/12.0/l10n_it_delivery_note_base , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy/tree/12.0/l10n_it_delivery_note_base
|Lines of code||497|
ITA - Documento di trasporto - Base
This module is base layer.
Within there are principal tables, so anybody can use it with another modules.
Questo modulo è un livello base.
All’interno ci sono le tabelle principali, in modo che chiunque possa usarlo con altri moduli.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Riccardo Bellanova <email@example.com>
- Matteo Bilotta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Giuseppe Borruso <email@example.com>
- Marco Calcagni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Marco Colombo <email@example.com>
- Gianmarco Conte <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Letizia Freda <email@example.com>
- Andrea Piovesana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-italy project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.