Poland - Country States (Voivodeships)
Adds Polish Voivodeships to Odoo. Voivodeships codes from ISO 3166-2:PL
- Make sure to use Polish naming when sending goods/invoices to partners in Poland
- There are cities with the samne names but in different voivodeships in Poland
- make sure to insert correct postal code, the official postal code database can be found here
Ten moduÅ dodaje do Odoo wojewÃ³dztwa zgodnie z obecnym podziaÅem administracyjnym. Kody zgodne z ISO 3166-2:PL
- pamiÄtaj Å¼e miasta o tej samej nazwie istnieje w rÃ³Å¼nych wojewÃ³dztwach
- OficialnÄ bazÄ kodÃ³w pocztowych znajdziesz tutaj
If you need help with installation or some additional features feel free to contact
Email: Piotr Cierkosz
- Backup your Odoo
- After purchase you will receive a receipt with a link to download the module
- Extract the module and upload (place it) into your "custom modules" folder
- Restart the Odoo server
- Log in to Odoo and activate the developer mode
- Go to "Apps" tab and click "Update Apps list"
- Find the module and hit the "Install" button
- Restart Odoo
- Feel free to contact to get a tutorials on how to install modules on different systems
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 12.0 Community
- Module tested on clean Odoo installation, no errors detected
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.