Thailand Localization - Accounting Reportsby Ecosoft https://github.com/OCA/l10n-thailand , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-thailand
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
• Date Range (427 lines of code)
• Excel Import/Export/Report (1896 lines of code)
• Thai Localization - Account Vendor Tax Invoice (530 lines of code)
• Thai Localization - Partner (21 lines of code)
• Thai Localization - Withholding Tax Certificate (430 lines of code)
• Account Create Cash Basis Entry Hook (157 lines of code)
|Lines of code||3786|
Thailand Localization - Accounting Reports
This module add new Thailand’s account report, on following menus,
- Invoicing > Reporting > TH accounting reports > VAT Report
- Invoicing > Withholding Tax > WT Income Tax Report
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
- Start of the history
- Add Thai VAT Report
- Fix excel get wrong tax date, tax id and branch id
- Order by tax date, partner and number tax date
- Fix wrong query database to report
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-thailand project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.