Allow to unsubscribe discretely from an eventby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/social
Email Marketing (mass_mailing)
|Lines of code||973|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Allow to unsubscribe discretely from an event
This addon extends the unsubscription process for allowing to unsubscribe only for an event.
Standard process includes the mail in the general blacklist instead, which can be very unconvenient.
Table of contents
- Go to Email Marketing > Mailings > Create.
- Select “Event Registration” in Recipients field.
- Edit your mass mailing at wish, but remember to add a snippet from Footers, so people have an Unsubscribe link.
- Send it.
- If somebody gets unsubscribed, it will get unsubscribed only for that event, but including that mail in other event, the registree will still receive mailings.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/social project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.