Product/Material Purchase Requisitions by Employees/Usersby CodersFort http://www.codersfort.com
• Inventory (stock)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1018|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
Material Purchase Requisitions by Employees/Users
Material Product Purchase Requisitions apps help you to manage product purchase requisition processes by employees and users. After installing this odoo module you see the option to assign stock location for each users and employees, once purchase requisition placed for required goods and material, by default it will be placed from the configured location for users and employee.Purchase requisition comes from the complete flow of the confirm order and approve order with department and manager approval workflow which makes purchase order and create internal picking for the warehouse stock movement etc.
Benifits and Features
- Allow your employees to Create Material Purchase Requisition.
- Employees can see only him/her records of Product/Material Purchase Requisitions.
- Employees can request multiple materials/items on single Material Purchase Requisition Request.
- Department Manager can Approve of Department Approval of Material Purchase Requsition.
- Department Manager can also Reject Material Purchase Requsition.
- Requisition User can Approve Material Purchase Requisition.
- Requisition User can also Reject Material Purchase Requsition
- Email notifications to Department Manager, Requisition Manager for approval.
- Request for Material Purchase Requisition will go to stock/warehouse as internal picking / internal order and purchase order.
- Warehouse can dispatch material to employee location and if material not present then procurment will created by Odoo standard.
- Material Purchase Requisition user can decide whether product requested by employee will come from stock/warehouse directly or it needs to be purchase from vendor. So we have field on requisition lines where responsible can select Requisition action: 1. Purchase Order 2. Internal Picking. If option 1 is selected then system will create internal order / internal picking request and if option 2 is selected system will create multiple purchase order / RFQ to vendors selected on lines.
- Copy material_purchase_requisition module to addons folder
- Install the module normally like other modules
Purchase Requisitions User Access
Material Purchase Requisition User , Requistion Department Manager and Requisition Manager Groups added on Users Form
Under Settings > User & Companies > User menu user have to enable "Material Purchase Requisition User" for requisition Employee/User, "Material Purchase Requistion Department Manager" for Department Manager and "Material Purchase Requisition Manager" for Requisition Manager
Employee Stock Location on Employee Form
On Employee form view, user have to select "Destination Location"
Department Stock Location on Department Form
On Department form view, user have to select "Destination Location"
Requisition Action Options
Employee Create Request for Material Purchase Requisition
Purchase Requisitions -> Create -> Confirm
Department Manager Approval for Material Purchase Requisition
Purchase Requisitions -> Waiting Department Approval
Department Manager Approve Material Purchase Requisition Request
Requisition Manager Approval for Material Purchase Requisition
Material Purchase Requisition Manager Approve Material Purchase Requisition Request
Purchase Requisitions -> Waiting IR Approved
Create Picking and Purchase order based on Requisition Action
Material Purchase Requisition Print PDF Report
Once all the transaction is done and then the user can change the state to "Received" manullay
Help and Support
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.