PayPal Buttonby POWr.io https://www.powr.io
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Community Apps Dependencies||Show|
|Lines of code||150|
POWr PayPal Button
Accept payments, receive donations, and set up recurring subscriptions with the POWr PayPal Button plugin. Just connect to your PayPal account to start getting paid. Create a PayPal Button and your checkout can even include coupon codes, shipping, and sales tax.
- Accept payments for products, services, and events
- Accept donations and tips
- Receive recurring subscription payments
- Flexible design: custom colors, fonts, size, borders, and more.
- Text, dropdown, multiple choice, and other elements to collect any details.
- Take PayPal payments for subscriptions, donations, and one-time payments through form.
- PayPal handles checkout, but end-user can choose from any available payment method, including credit card or offline payments
- Form data dashboard with reports and export option.
- Subscription & discount code options
- Dashboard and email elements
- Support for 25+ currencies
- Redirect options after payment
- Add shipping and taxing
- Let buyer choose price in checkout
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
Getting Started with POWr:
POWr is easy to install and free to get started. After installing on Odoo, edit any website page and find the POWr Plugins in the left sidebar. Simply drag and drop a PayPal Button to add it to the page and click Edit PayPal Button to edit.
Fast and Free Customer Support:
If you have any questions or need help getting up and running, we're here to help! Unlike most app providers we offer a Help Center for answers, free support and our awesome team are available 24 hours a day.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.