Photo Albumsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Company Photo Album Manage in Odoo
Photo / Image Albums Manage in Odoo.
This module allows your photo album team to create photo albums and upload photos/images on it as shown in below screenshots.
- Allow your Album Team to create and manage photo albums.
- You can see Photos in Albums in a separate menu.
- Allow your Album Team to create and manage Album Tags.
- Allow your Album Manager to create and manage Album Types.
- Send by Email functionality on photo album form.
- PDF report of photo album.
- Basically this app allows you to record your photos album for different events and activities of your company.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
- Photo Albums
- Photos in Album
- Album Tags
- Album Types
Album Manager group added on User form
Album Tags Menu and List view
Album Tags - Form View
Album Types Menu and List View
Photo Albums - Kanban View
Photo Albums - List View
Photo Albums Form View and Send by Email button added on form
Open Wizard after click on Send by Email button
Email send to recipients
Email send with Attachments
Album Photos Smart button added on Photo Albums
Open Photos in Album after click on Smart button
Photos in Album - Kanban View
Photos in Album - List View
Photos in Album - Form View
Album Photos PDF report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.