Odoo SaaS Script Software as a Service Saaskitby Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd. http://www.pragtech.co.in
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0|
Odoo SaaS Script Software as a Service Saaskit
Our Pricing includes User Manual, 90 Days Support (Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST) and One time Setup
We support for English / French / Spanish at an additional cost
works for community and enterprise editions
Are you starting to offer Odoo to your customers in the cloud. Do you want to avoid having to write the Subscription Management, Recurring Billing, and Credit Card Management code? The Odoo Saas Kit / Script gets your new Odoo software-as-a-service site to a running start by providing you a well-tested and proven site management system with PayPal payments. You also get a framework for building membership-based applications, including account signups/upgrades/downgrades, tiered pricing levels, multi-tenant data security in a single database.
Avail Odoo as a Service(SaaS) on your servers with Odoo SaaS Kit.
- Using Odoo as a Service (SaaS) is a minimal requirement service which uses least server resources. This helps in bringing down the cost substantially.
- On the other hand, Odoo Saas setup is a bit hard and providing the service to others only compounds the challenges.
- With Odoo SaaS Kit, you get the necessary ready-to-use structure to start your own Odoo SaaS service.
Odoo SaaS Script Software as a Service Features
Odoo as a Service
Customers Website Account View
Odoo as a Service
With this module, Odoo can be offered as SaaS to the clients. This is done mainly in the form of instances.
The module provides the structure for the subscription-based service model to the users.
This also enables Odoo users to sell its official modules/apps with the Odoo instances as a subscription-based service to their clients.
- Currently, the module has two subscription plans - Yearly and Monthly.
- The customers need to purchase the Saaskit plan to start the subscription.
- The user has the option to undergo a trial run before purchasing the Saaskit plan. We have provided a configuration on Master DB for trial period DB and their notifications as follows.
Database Details and Adding Users
As shown,we get a detailed description about the database and its users. Flexibility of adding more users is of course possible through our module.
Trial Period and Payment Options
We also provide an additional feature of selection of trial basis or proceed with the payment gateways configured.
User Increase Notification Template
An email notification can be sent whenever a request for increase in users is made which thereby includes complete details of the number of users to be increased,related to which database as well as the date and time on which the request was made.
- Every time a customer needs Saaskit, a new instance is created.
- The instance can be created manually by the user or a scheduler can be used to create instances for all the orders.
- The customer is provided with an Odoo instance with all the modules featured in a purchased plan installed in the instance.
- The login details automatically is automatically sent to the registered email address of the customer.
- The customer can also login to his/her Odoo SaaS instance from his/her Odoo website account.
- The customer can use the instance to run the module for the length of the subscription plan.
- Once an Odoo SaaS contract is confirmed, the order can be invoiced.
- The subsequent recurring invoices
Customers Website Account View
- The customer can check the subscription contract details in his/her website account.
- The modules included in the plan are displayed in the details.
- The customer can check the status of the plan and login to his/her Odoo SaaS instance directly from the website account.
Get Your One-Time Free Installation Setup With The Module
- We provide one time setup installation with the module to help you set up your Odoo SaaS service.
- The installation allows you to have your Odoo SaaS up and running on one primary Server.
- The Customers and clients are managed on the same server.
- All the instance created with this installation will also be on the same server.
- The number of instances that can be successfully created on the server depends upon the capacity of the server.
Scale as you grow
The ability of Odoo to scale as you grow provides tremendous opportunity to increase the capability of your servers on demand. The architecture can be scaled to any required capacity to suit your needs. You can choose to have multiple servers to provide uninterrupted access to your clients.
In other cases, the primary server can be separate from other servers on which instances are created so allow compartmentalization and better control.
The expanse of the Odoo SaaS service is only limited to your ability to grow. With years of experience in Odoo, we at Pragmatic, have niche in coming up with latest and new software to make it more effective and easy for you.
Additional Features of Odoo SaasKit -
- Works with Odoo (Community and Enterprise)
- Sub-domain support with individual customers getting their own sub-domains or domains
- Sub-domains URLS with only 1 Database listing thus isolating users from seeing other databases
- Removal of Database creation URL so that no one can create a new database
- Support for a Demo site with a direct lead creation in Odoo CRM
- A separate URL is provided for the administrator to create databases
- Automated trial versions which expires in as per setting
- Ability for users to reset their own passwords (Forgot your password?)
- Support for SSL with a digital certificate
- Ability to increase the number of users for each database
- Ability to send automatic invoices every month
Our aim to provide solutions to your ERP system needs that are cost effective and faster. No matter if you are looking to make small tweaks or an entire project, our developers are there to assist you.
Contact / Support(Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST)
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.