Odoo SaasKit All In One(Trial & Domain Masking Included)by Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd. http://www.pragtech.co.in
|Lines of code||7373|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0|
Odoo SaasKit All in one (Trial & Domain Masking Included)
Our Pricing includes User Manual, 90 Days Support (Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST) and One time Setup
We support for English / French / Spanish at an additional cost
|Supported Odoo versions & platforms|
Works & tested on standard installations of Odoo with no third party apps
Free support only for odoo installations with no third party apps
Paid support availaible for Odoo installations with third party apps.
Odoo SaaS Script Software as a Service Saaskit
Are you starting to offer Odoo to your customers in the cloud. Do you want to avoid having to write the Subscription Management, Recurring Billing, and Credit Card Management code? The Odoo Saas Kit / Script gets your new Odoo software-as-a-service site to a running start by providing you a well-tested and proven site management system with PayPal payments. You also get a framework for building membership-based applications, including account signups/upgrades/downgrades, tiered pricing levels, multi-tenant data security in a single database.
Launch Odoo SaaS Services & Bring Your Clients To Cloud. Odoo SaaS Delivered Instantly Want to Run Odoo Saas Distribution services using your Odoo? Then use this standalone solution to deliver Odoo Saas To your Clients. Create, Manage and Provide Odoo Saas instances to your customers via a streamlined subscription-based model with this module.
Avail Odoo as a Service(SaaS) on your servers with Odoo SaaS Kit.
- Using Odoo as a Service (SaaS) is a minimal requirement service which uses least server resources. This helps in bringing down the cost substantially.
- On the other hand, Odoo Saas setup is a bit hard and providing the service to others only compounds the challenges.
- With Odoo SaaS Kit, you get the necessary ready-to-use structure to start your own Odoo SaaS service.
Why SaaS? Because SaaS Computing Is The Future!!!
Gartner predicts that worldwide revenue for SaaS Based Applications will grow to $143 billion by 2022.
Becoming a Odoo Saas Services Provider is advantageous to both; You as 'The Odoo SaaS Provider' and your clients As 'The Customers or SaaS Users'
Advantages for You
- Easy To Sell as clients do not need any physical setup at their end to use.
- Trial Version For clients is easily feasible.
- Best suited for Medium and small industries.
- Subscription Based Model
- Recurring Revenue
- Saas Computing trend is only going to increase.
- Multi-tenant SaaS Architecture Possible.
- Keep Odoo Saas Kit Plans and Clients separate with remote servers integration.
Advantages for your Clients
- Low Initial Setup Cost.
- No requirement of Physical server Setup.
- Can test the Product trial version easily before using.
- Subscription Based usage.
- Improve and customize as per needs.
What is Odoo SaaS Kit? One-Stop Solution To All The Odoo SaaS Based Challenges!!!
Odoo Saas Kit presents the Ready-To-Use Structure for you to Start your Own Odoo SaaS Services for your Clients.
- Effortlessly Install Odoo SaaS Distribution Architecture to your Odoo Server.
- Provide Odoo as a Service(SaaS) via instances on your servers with Odoo SaaS Kit.
Odoo SaaS Kit is what you need if you are looking to run your own Odoo SaaS Services for your customers.
- Sell Odoo SaaS as a subscription service to the customers directly from the Odoo Website.
- Create subscription plans comprising Odoo modules bundles. Publish them on the website as Odoo SaaS subscription Products.
- Once a customer purchases a plan, he gets exclusive access to an instance of Odoo as SaaS. The modules mentioned in the plan are installed in this instance.
What is domain masking ? Domain masking or URL masking is the act of hiding the actual domain name of a website from the URL field of a user’s web browser in favor of another name.
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd. provides a module for Odoo SaaS Kit. This module helps to sell Odoo modules as a services. Every new instance request shall be accessible using a subdomain of the host company domain url.
Eg : if a new tenant database “tenant1” is created then this db can be accessible on browser using link “tenant1.hostcompanydomain.com”.
If customer has its own domain to be used to access this database eg : xyz.com , This can be achieved using our module “domain_masking”.
This module has a dependency of SaaS Kit Module.
Following configurations are available for “domain_masking”
Odoo SaasKit all in one Features
(Trial & domain Masking Included)
Detailed Features List
Run Odoo SaaS With Subscription Based Model
- Use Odoo SaaS kit to offer Odoo as SaaS to your clients through unique Odoo instances.
- The module provides the structure for the subscription-based service model to your clients.
- The user can sell Odoo and its modules/apps (official & custom) as Odoo SaaS services
Add Custom modules and libraries to client instance
- You can add any custom modules and python libraries in Clients' SaaS instance.
- Add custom modules to individual client or all clients' instances.
Create Odoo SaaS Subscription Plans
- Create subscription plans for odoo SaaS instances.
- Set the duration and price for each plan.
- Add the Odoo modules available with each plan.
- The customers need to purchase the plan to start the subscription.
- The customers can use the modules mentioned in the plan on Odoo Saas instance after purchase.
Simplified Invoicing for Odoo SaaS Business
- Once an Odoo SaaS contract is confirmed. The order can be invoiced.
- The subsequent recurring invoices can be either created manually or automatically (by enabling from the settings).
Publish Odoo SaaS Plans on Odoo Website
- Saas Plans can be purchased directly from the Odoo Website.
- The clients can opt for the desired plan.
- A unique contract is created for Each Odoo SaaS order.
SaaS instance management portal in Client's Website Account
- The customer can check the subscription contract details in his website account.
- The modules included in the plan are displayed in the details.
- The customer can check the status of the plan and login to his Odoo SaaS instance directly from the website account.
Manage Saas Clients With Contracts
- Draw a unique contract for each Odoo SaaS order.
- The contract records the details of the clients and the instance.
- An automatic email is sent to the client when a contract is validated.
Give Unique Odoo Saas Instance To each Client
- Create unique Odoo SaaS instance for each Odoo SaaS order.
- The instance is provided to the client.
- Allows the client to choose his own desired domain name for each instance.
- Clients can Just login into the odoo SaaS instance to use the provided Odoo modules.
Manage Client Access Rights In His SaaS Instance
- Choose to give the Admin or User Access Rights to the Client in his Odoo SaaS instance.
Manage users Based pricing for SaaS Clients
- You can choose to bill the clients on the number of internal users he creates in his saas instances.
- Set a predefined number of internal users a client can make in his instance.
Odoo as a Service
With this module, Odoo can be offered as SaaS to the clients. This is done mainly in the form of instances.
The module provides the structure for the subscription-based service model to the users.
This also enables Odoo users to sell its official modules/apps with the Odoo instances as a subscription-based service to their clients.
- Currently, the module has two subscription plans - Yearly and Monthly.
- The customers need to purchase the Saaskit plan to start the subscription.
- The user has the option to undergo a trial run before purchasing the Saaskit plan. We have provided a configuration on Master DB for trial period DB and their notifications as follows.
Database Details and Adding Users
As shown,we get a detailed description about the database and its users. Flexibility of adding more users is of course possible through our module.
Trial Period and Payment Options
We also provide an additional feature of selection of trial basis or proceed with the payment gateways configured.
User Increase Notification Template
An email notification can be sent whenever a request for increase in users is made which thereby includes complete details of the number of users to be increased,related to which database as well as the date and time on which the request was made.
Scheduled Database Bakcup for Tenant Databases
Operations user can define a frequecy to take a periodic back up of all tenant databases. Database backups can be stored on the same server or on report location ie. Using SFTP connection . We can setup the limit of number of days for which that back up to be kept. i.e for 10 days.
Database Backups availbe on portal for download
Portal user can see database backup lists on thier respective logins and can download the backups on the local disc.
Importing of Custome Modules From Odoo Frontend
User does not need to login to backend in order to import new custom module. This module provides funtionality to import modules from front end itself
Bulk Module Installation in Tenant Database from frontend
User can install / uninstall custom modules from tenant databases from frontend itself with a simple interface.
- Every time a customer needs Saaskit, a new instance is created.
- The instance can be created manually by the user or a scheduler can be used to create instances for all the orders.
- The customer is provided with an Odoo instance with all the modules featured in a purchased plan installed in the instance.
- The login details automatically is automatically sent to the registered email address of the customer.
- The customer can also login to his/her Odoo SaaS instance from his/her Odoo website account.
- The customer can use the instance to run the module for the length of the subscription plan.
On selection of above module it will raise a popup window where user can select appropriate report that needs to be generated.
In SaaS master database user will have to provide a directory name and path where the ssl certificates from the customer will be stored. You will also have to provide Apache configuration file path here.
When a tenant database is created it is by default accessible on browser using subdomain functionality. In every tenant database configuration at SaaS master db we have provided a provision as follows :
SaaS Master/ Provider
Technology Company (SaaS Vendor) who sells Odoo in SaaS model
The Admin account for SaaS Master
SaaS Master/ Provider
Technology Company (SaaS Vendor) who sells Odoo in SaaS model
The end user of the Odoo installation (Each tenant has a unique Database)
Help Support Covid Relief
Pragmatic has always been contributing itswarsa social causes by exercising its Corporate Social Responsibility. We are pledged to COVID relief and have been donating a major share of our profits to COVID Pandemic Relief. By purchasing our apps and services you are becoming a part of helping the needy in these critical times. If you want to help further please connect with us and we will help you find NGOs whom you can donate directly.
Contact / Support(Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST)
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.