Product Category Chart (Shop by Category)by Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||245|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 16.0|
Product Category Chart
Shop by Category App for Odoo.
This app allow you to show eCommerce category in parent, child view on Website. Your customer/guest can see shop by category and see chart on your website for your categories.
- This module will allow you to show eCommerce Category Hierarchy in website.
- Showing all parent categories in left side view. All your website product categories which you have configured in backend will appear here (Only Parent will appear) on left side.
- When you click on any parent category on left side then it will show its hierarchy on right side.
- Clicking on category will allow you to move to odoo shop page by filtering products for that category.
- If multi websites exsits, show hierarchy by filtering categories by website.
- For more details see video and below screenshots.
Shop By Category Menu on Website
Show All Parent Category
Selected Mobiles, Computers Parent Category - Example
When Mobiles, Computers Parent Category selected, Show its hierarchy.
Selected Men's Fashion Parent Category - Example
When Men's Fashion Parent Category selected, Show its hierarchy.
Selected Women's Fashion Parent Category - Example
When Women's Fashion Parent Category selected, Show its hierarchy.
Show Category's Product
When click on any Category, Show its Product on Shop.
eCommerce Categories List View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.