Calendar CalDAV protocol implementation
- ★ Url: http[s]://yourodooaddress/caldav/yourusername
- ★ Support only 1 database
Install Required module ics:
- On Windows: c:\program files\odoo 12.0\python> scripts\pip install ics
- On GNU/Linux: sudo pip install ics
- ★ Timezone must be established on user profile
- ★ Categories on events are not supported
- ★ TODO is not supported only Events
- ★ Only support send 1 alarm for event
- ★ Recurrent events can cause sincronization problems
- ★ Recurrent events must be modified on Odoo Web
- ★ Attendees are supported
- Android (opensync)
- Thunderbird (lighting) - Url: http[s]://yourodooaddress/caldav/calendar/yourusername
- Evolution - Url: http[s]://yourodooaddress/caldav/calendar/yourusername
- Outlook (caldavsyncronizer.org)
- IPhone (SSL is required)
- Mac Os X (calendar) (SSL is required)
Implementation of the CalDAV protocol for synchronization of calendars between devices. Ask us for a live demo.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Syncronization problem with outlook
Hello, Thank you for your answer, how can I send you the log?
Re: Syncronization problem with outlook
To our email email@example.com