Payment Bitpay Acquirerby Joaquín Gutíerrez Pedrosa (email@example.com) https://www.gutierrerezweb.es
|Lines of code||314|
Accept CryptoCurrencies Payment in Odoo.
Redirect to BitPay
Secure and trusted, free and irreversible
Send the payment in fiat currency and receive payment in crypto currencies.
CryptoCurrencies have dramatically lowered the barrier to accepting payments on the web. BitPay Commerce makes it easier than ever to accept crypto currency in the way crypto currencies were designed to be accepted: in a truly peer-to-peer fashion.
Price offer reduced for being in beta
Participate in the development of its functionalist's
Accept payment in CryptoCurrencies with BitPay
Payment BitPay require python library bitpay:
pip3 install bitpay
- Unzip payment_bitpay.zip.
- Copy payment_bitpay folder in to addons folder.
- Go to Odoo->Settings and click in "Active the developer mode".
- Go to Apps and click in "Update Apps List".
- Search Payment BitPay.
- Click to install.
1. Make sure your Odoo system works with https if you need a certificate you can get it for free at https://letsencrypt.org/
- Create account in BitPay Commerce in https://www.bitpay.com
- Generate Api Key.
- Add domain in Whitelisted domains.
5. Add WebHook Subscriptions with the url https://<domain>/payment/bitpay/event and activate all charge events
- In Invoicing->Configuration->Payment acquirer. Click in BitPay.
- Paste your API KEY, API VERSION (2018-03-22) and SHARED SECRET.
- Run in Production environment and Published.
- You are ready to receive payments in CryptoCurrencies.
BitPay support test environment.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.