iPay88 Payment Acquirerby Forfens Tech
Odoo Website iPay88 Payment Gateway
iPay88 Payment Gateway is available in ODOO to making a payment processing easier
Why ODOO Website iPay88 Payment Gateway?
Enable iPay88 OPSG merchant to perform multiple payment types for their customers to make online purchase(s).
Customers/Guest Users Features
- Accept/Pay payment from anywhere any time.
- Secure 1-click payment using credit card
- Seamless integration to pop-up bank login page immediately
iPay88 Merchant Features
- Merchant can login to control panel to track payment status
- Real-time visualized reports
- Reports: On-line view transaction report
- Server-to-server Notification to ensure no missing status update
Odoo Admin Features
- Administration can modify payment status.
- Administration can any time switch over from Test environment to Production environment and vise versa.
- Administration can easily enable/disable iPay88 payment method.
Installation & Configuration
1.) Install Module
Install the iPay88 Payment Acquirer module.
2.) Obtain Merchant Code and Merchant Key
You have to fill contact us form in ipay88.com. Later you'll receive an credentials on registered email address.
We need Merchant Code and Merchant Key that we obtain from attached PDF file.
3.) Enter your Merchant Code and Merchant Key
In Odoo navigate to Invoicing or Account menu » Payment Acquirers » Select iPay88 Payment » Click on Configure button.
Enter your Merchant Code and Secret Code as well as set your environment preferences.
E-Commerce Payment Workflow
1.) Select iPay88 Payment Method
2.) Enter Payment Details
After it will redirect to card issuing bank website to enter verification code.
3.) Order Confirmation
ODOO Admin Panel (Payment Transaction)
1.) Sale Order
2.) Transaction Details
3.) E-Mail Notification
Help & Support
Any type of issue related to this module, any doubt, any queries contact us.
Odoo Technical Help, Support, Request any features give us the opportunity to service you better and improve our solution on a continuous basis.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.