Point of Sale - Empty Homeby La Louve https://github.com/OCA/pos , GRAP https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||51|
|Also available in version||v 9.0|
Point of Sale - Empty Home
This module extends Odoo Point Of Sale features, displaying an empty home page at the start of the Point of Sale, or when no search is done and no category is selected. (when root category is selected)
This module is interesting to avoid to display useless products, when user did not yet realized a search. (Default displayed products are just the first eighty products)
It can limits errors to avoid users to select undesired product.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
- Druidoo <https://www.druidoo.io>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.