EPSON ePOS.Fiscal for POSby DisaSter http://www.disastersoftware.net
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||544|
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
EPSON ePOS.Fiscal printer meets Odoo
The best solution for fiscal receipt.
NOTICE: This is the front-end module. It just allow posbox communication.
If you need to get the related hardware driver module, here is the link to hw_epson_epos_fiscal.
Enhance your point of sale
Print directly your order to your fiscal printer.
- Supports FP-81II RT, FP-90III and FP-90III RT via Ethernet/XML.
- Your epson fiscal printer will be configured directly into you point of sale.
- Use it as a normal receipt printer.
- Easy to use, because it is fully integrated with odoo POS workflow.
- Supports Tax-included/Tax-excluded configuration, to suit all EU specifications.
- During session closing & validation, launch Z report and X report directly from you POS Session to your printer.
- Perfectly integrated with any Odoo app. No effort is required for integration with your module, just install and it works.
Used it with our driver, your setup will be ready to use.
Find hw_epson_epos_fiscal on odoo apps store to get the complete suite.
Setup your POSBox with our step by step guide
Get you point of sale ready in minutes.
Contact us for any questions.
Epson ePOS.Fiscal Printer Reference Documentation
Installation & users setup
Install this module into your odoo addons folder, no additional python library is required. Once module is installed, you have to go into Point of Sale -> Configuration -> Point of Sale and select the configuration were you want to install the fiscal printer. When you select your point of sale configuration, click Edit and then you have to select the PosBox option with the IP address of the posbox (if not already done) and enable the option Receipt Printer. The next step is to enable the EPSON Fiscal Printer option, you can additionally specify if the price that you want to sent to the printer will be tax included or excluded. You can specify a display message (max 40 characters) to show after a receipt is printed.
Now, for each payment mode enabled into the Payment section, you have to specify the fiscal payment type into the tab Point of Sale.
For each product, fiscal printer requires a department number, that you can use for goods type separation (eg. goods, services etc). You can specify the department for each product into the Sale tab, otherwise you can specify if massively for each category: if the department is specified into a category, all products without a specified department number will use the one from the category. This work for all descendant categories.
Once you have completed the setup, you can open a new point of sale session, into the status bar at the top right you must see a green icon for the posbox status if all is gone correctly. Otherwise if you see a message Printer Offline, you have to check your posbox configuration (see doc of hw_epson_epos_fiscal module).
At the end of a sale session, before click Validate & Close entries, two new buttons are available: Print X report and Print Z report. this buttons will send to your connected printer respectively the X report receipt and the Z report.
- Driver does not handle multiple operator on the same fiscal printer, this because z report from printer can be sent only from one session at a time. In case of multiple operator we have multiple session: who will sent the z report? How he knows that all other sessions are cloesed?
- In pos session, can be desiderable an action button that snd a print status action to the fiscal printer.
1.0.0 (First release)
- first release of pos_epson_epos_fiscal module
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.