POS Promotions / Discount Offersby iPredict IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Point Of Sale Promotional Offers
Allow to apply diffrent offers on Point of Sale orders.
- Authorized Person can define offers and allow user to get diffrent offers.
- Offers can be valid between date-range only.
- Several Types Of offers can be Defined.
- Offer can be defined on Specific Products, quantity, point of sale.
- Using Buy X and Get Y offer type we can set Offer on Same Product or on Different Products.
- Same Product: This Offer on work on Product which are in Available on and if product order will be more than Buy Product Qty.
- Different Products: This Offer on work on Product which are in Available on and if product order will be more than Buy Product Qty. need to define Offer Product to get offer.
- Using Unit Price Discount offer type we can set Offer on Fix Amount or on Percentage.
Amount OR Percentage
- Using Volume Discount offer type we can set Offer like set volume of product.
- If purchase quantity will be more than to Buy a Qty then this scheme will be apply
Apply on Blank Order
Try to Apply Offer again
Technical Help , Queries & Support
For any other assistance related to the new Odoo feature, customization or Odoo Development.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.