Point Of Sale - Change Paymentsby GRAP https://www.github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||283|
Point Of Sale - Change Payments
This module extends the functionnality of the Odoo Point of Sale to allow the cashier to change the payments of a PoS order.
This feature is usefull when the user realized that he did a mistake, just after he marked the order as paid, or during the close of the session, Only if entries has not been generated.
Table of contents
- Go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale
- Edit your point of sale, and select a value for the field ‘Payment Change Policy’.
Two options are available:
- ‘Refund and Resale’: Odoo will refund the current Pos Order to cancel it, and create a new PoS Order with the correct payment lines
- ‘Update Payments’: Odoo will change payment lines.
Note In some countries the ‘Update Payments’ Option is not allowed by law, because orders history shouldn’t not be altered.
For that purpose, a constrains is present to check the value of this field. If the module l10n_fr_certification is installed and if the current company has an inalterable accounting, it will not be possible to select the value ‘Update Payments’.
- Go to a PoS Order
- Click on the button ‘Change Payments’
- In the pop up wizard, select the real payment(s) that have been used to pay the order
- Then click on the button ‘Change Payments’
If the option ‘Refund and Resale’ is selected, changing the payments will display the three PoS orders. the oringal one, the refund one, and the new one.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
- Julien WESTE
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- GRAP, Groupement Régional Alimentaire de proximité (www.grap.coop)
- Vracoop (www.vracoop.fr)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.