Point of Sale - Products Sorted by Nameby GRAP https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||24|
Point of Sale - Products Sorted by Name
This module extends Odoo Point Of Sale features.
By default, products are sorted by sequence in the Point of Sale Front End :
This behavior is correct for a point of sale with a few products, but does not correspond to the needs of the cashiers, when there are thousands of products.
Once installed, the products are sorted by name :
Table of contents
- add settings on pos.config to let users choose the field(s) to sort the products.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- GRAP, Groupement Régional Alimentaire de proximité (www.grap.coop)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.