Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Multilingual POS Receiptby OnePoi.Com
Odoo 11 Point of Sale Multilingual Receipt
Select language and print receipt in different languages from your POS.
Either automatically based on customer preference or set manually in popup.
The module is not tested on Enterprise version or Windows server.
How to use
- Install the module by first uploading it to your server and installing it from the "Apps" selection in your Odoo backend.
- The module should automatically enable across your POS installations after restarting the POS. You can manually disable it under "Point of Sale -> Configuration -> Point of Sale" -Click desired POS and enable/disable by ticking the box for "Multi language Bill receipt".
- To change the printed receipt language you can click the "Receipt Language" button in the POS screen. You will then get a popup with your installed languages that you can select from. If you set "Customer" in the session and the selected customer have a language preference already prefilled in their contact card this language will automatically be selected.
- In the popup language selection you can choose what language you want to print the receipt in. If you have selected a customer and you want to permanently change their language preference tick the checkbox "Update customer preference" first and then select language of choice. If the checkbox is not selected it will print in the language selected only once.
We give 60 days support to our customers. Before trying in your live db we can provide you with a test link if you are unsure about your purchase.
If any other custom modules are installed and causing the module to not work we will happily help you and change the module to get it working for a small fee.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.