POS RESTAURANT ONLINE
Connect local ESC/POS network printer to Pos restaurant for online server using Odoo Printer Connector
This module depends on
Add restaurant printer to Connector
Go to Point of Sale → Configuration → Point of sale Edit the selected Point of sale and click to printers button
Select Connector for the selected printer
Odoo Printer Connector configuration
Follow the configuration at POS NETWORK PRINTER ONLINE
Support - Help - Request new features
POS RESTAURANT ONLINE
- Copy the modules in addons path and install it from Apps menu
- Uncomment depends in pos_restaurant_network_printer in __manifest__.py file of the module
- Open menu Point Of Sale >> Configuration >> Point of Sale
- Edit selected Point of Sale. On PosBox / Hardware Proxy section, check Order Printer to True
- Click on Printers button
- Edit the selected printer and add the Connector
- At Bill & Receipts section
- Keep Ticket print mode to Network
- Check Bill printing to True
- Keep Bill print mode to Network
- Odoo Printer Connector: follow the configuration at **pos_network_printer_online"
- Print ticket from Point Of Sale Restaurant
- Open menu Point Of Sale >> Configuration >> Queue print to see queue print
- Odoo Printer Connector will print receipt in local printer
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.