Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
POS Restaurant Syscallby TL Technology
• Invoicing (account)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
POS Restaurant Syscall
WHY NEED TO BY THIS MODULE
- If your shop use syscall devices
- And you want sync between guests with kitchen/delivery man
- Customers come your shop, order products and take syscall device
- Cashier will send order to kitchen/bar with syscall number
- When kitchen/bar done process products, syscall number on kitchen receipt will help cashier delivery order to customers
Setting printer at kitchen/bar room
Cashiers/Waiter order product for customers
Cashiers/Waiter add products
Cashiers/Waiter click Order button for send ticket to kitchen/bar room
Clicked "Order" button and POS ask syscall number (number syscall device)
Receipt of kitchen/bar now have number syscall
When kitchen/bar processed product done, cashiers/waiters will see on receipt (and see syscall number), they'll notification to syscall device customer keep for delivery order
Ticket receipt of kitchen/bar
Please subscribe my channel on youtube for get news update from my modules
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.