Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Product return from POS (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 Return Product from POS
Return products from Point of Sale
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo Enterprise edition. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Return Items With Receipt / Without Receipt
- Items can be Return in Stock Location or Scrap Location
How to use
- Configuration of Return feature.
- Make order with Sale mode.
- Order receipt with barcode and reference number.
- Return order by scanning or writing Receipt reference number in the textbox and press enter.
- As per below image user has selected 2 items for return.
- First item has total 4 quantity and customer wants to return 2 quantity but one item can be return and other one is scrap so user add quantity in both text boxes. See in below image
- All selected items are in cart with negative quantity.
- Stock management as per item returns.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.