Odoo Import Invoice Databy Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd.
Import Invoice Data
Our Pricing includes User Manual, 90 Days Support and One time Setup
We support for English / French / Spanish at an additional costSupport
Import Invoice Data
At Pragmatic, we have developed an app where user can import all the data from Invoices into Odoo very easily
The app supports both file formats i.e. Excel and CSV. So user can import an excel file or csv file directly into Odoo.
Maintenance is to functional checks, servicing, repairing or replacing of necessary devices to match the original product.
For importing Invoices,
Go to Invoicing app-> Customers->Import Invoices
After clicking on Import Invoices user will see a new window as shown below
A. In this window the user can select the type of the file i.e. CSV or XLS file.
- Select Customer for creating customer invoices.
- Select Supplier for creating supplier invoice
C. Invoice Stage available:
- Import Invoices in Draft Stage
- If user want to automatically confirm the purchase order after importing then please select this option.
D. Select Account:
There are two options:-
- Select Odoo default account from product configuration. If user select this option don’t add account numbers in CSV/Excel.
- Use account numbers in CSV. If user select this option add account numbers in CSV/Excel file.
In CSV/Excel file user can insert following data fields:-
- INVOICE ID NUMBER
- PARTNER [Mandatory field]
- PRODUCT [Mandatory field]
- QUANTITY [Mandatory field]
- UOM [Mandatory field
- PRICE [Mandatory field]
- DATE [Mandatory field]
E. Then Upload required file just by clicking on Upload file butto
F. Sequence Available:-
- You can use the sequence number available in Excel/CSV file
- Or user can use the Odoo default sequence number
After uploading the file, user can see the invoice details have been imported to Odoo as follows.
In machine details user have option to select under guarantee 'Yes' or 'No'. With Paid or Free service and description regarding it.
It is very simple to use and operations are fast paced
For further information and support please contact Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd support desk or send your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact / Support
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.