Odoo import Purchase orderby Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd.
Import Purchase Order Data
Our Pricing includes User Manual, 90 Days Support and One time Setup
We support for English / French / Spanish at an additional costSupport
For importing purchase orders,
1. Go to Purchase app-> Purchase->Import Purchase
2. After clicking on Import Purchase, user will see a new window as shown below
A. In this window, the user can select the type of the file i.e. CSV or XLS file.
In CSV/Excel file user can insert following data fields:-
- PURCHASE ID NUMBER
- SUPPLIER [Mandatory field]
- PRODUCT [Mandatory field]
- QUANTITY [Mandatory field]
- UOM [Mandatory field
- PRICE [Mandatory field]
- DATE [Mandatory field]
3. Purchase Stage available:-
- Import Purchase order in Draft Stag
- If user want to automatically confirm the purchase order after importing then please select this option
4. Then Upload required file just by clicking on Upload file button
5. Sequence Available
- User can use the sequence number available in Excel/CSV file
- Or user can use the Odoo default sequence numbers.
After uploading the file, user can see the purchase order details that have been imported to Odoo as follows -
It is very simple to use and operations are fast paced.
For further information and support please contact Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd support desk or send your requirements on email@example.com
Contact / Support
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Ok message sent to you via email. Please check.thanks
Hi, Could you please provide me your email ID or contact number here only or you can send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear all. please get me in touch i have some questions related to this module before acting download. thanks
Hello, Please provide us your contact number and email ID so that I can directly reach you to resolve your queries.