Procurement Auto Create Group
This module allows the system to propose automatically new procurement groups during the procurement run.
This capability is important when you want to make sure that all the stock moves resulting from a procurement run will never be mixed with moves from other groups in stock transfers.
The stock transfers resulting from the procurement run will only contain stock moves created in that run.
Table of contents
- Go to Inventory / Configuration / Settings and check the option ‘Multi-Step Routes’ and press the ‘Save’ button.
- Activate the developer mode.
- Go to Inventory / Configuration / Warehouse Management / Routes and select the route you want to change. Select the pull rule you wish to change and Select ‘Propagation of Procurement Group’: ‘Propagage’. The checkbox ‘Auto-create Procurement Group’ will then appear and you can set it if you want to procurement group to be automatically created.
- Run a new procurement and make sure that it determines a pull rule with the option ‘Auto-create Procurement Group’ set.
- When the procurement rule is executed, a procurement group with format ‘PG/000001’ will be created.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.