Project Advancementby Jupical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Configuration to add/remove followers of the task, project access configuration, configuration to for task email notification for customer
This module has been tested in community version 12 only.
Highlights Of The Application
- Configuration To Do Not Auto Add Follower To Task When Follower Added To Project
- Configuration To Do Not Auto Remove Follower From Task When Follower Removed From Project
- Configuration To Do Not Send Task Discussion Email Notification To Customer
- Configuration To Do not send Task Link In Email To Customer
- Configuration To Allow/Disallow Project Manager Group User To Access Other Projects
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
After installation, go to Project >> Configuration >> Settings, here you can see one section Project Advancement, You can customise all settings from here.
Odoo by default add followers to all tasks when you add followers to project. To overcome this situation, if you do not want to add followers of the projects to task, then Do Not Auto Add Follower To Task option will helpful.
Odoo by default remove followers from all tasks when you remove followers from project. To overcome this situation, if you do not want to remove followers of the tasks, then Do Not Auto Remove Follower To Task option will helpful.
Configuration to disable task discussion email notification to customer. You can disable by selecting check box Do not send task discussion email to customer
Configuration to disable task link button from email for customer. You can disable by selecting check box Do not send task link to customer
By default, Project Manager Group user can access all projects and tasks and this is not feasible, if you want to give access to manager group user to only access project in that they are manager or follower. To only access those projects, check Manager Project Access option to select project access rule like 1) All Project, 2) Only Access own Project
Technical Help & Support
We offer free support of 1 hour if you are facing any issue with installation or setup. We make assure you are settting up with correct envirnment that our application support. We always welcome new changes/request be launch on the next revision of the applicaiton.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.