• Purchase (purchase)
• Inventory (stock)
Purchase Order Multiple Discount
This module allows to define a discount multiple per line in the purchase orders. This discount can be also negative, interpreting it as an increment.
It also modifies the purchase order report to include the discount field in it.
This module allows to input a discount in the supplier info form, and propagate it to purchase order lines:
- The discount appears explicitly in purchase orders instead of being directly discounted in price.
- You can set prices and discounts on the same screen.
- A new field default_supplierinfo_discount is added on res.partner model. This value will be used as the default one, on each supplierinfo of that supplier.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to enable the group ‘Discount on lines’ on the target user.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.