Inter Company Module for Purchase to Sale Orderby Odoo S.A. https://github.com/OCA/multi-company , Akretion https://github.com/OCA/multi-company , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/multi-company , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/multi-company
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||748|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 8.0|
Inter Company Module for Purchase to Sale Order
This module is useful if there are multiple companies in the same Odoo database and those companies sell goods or services among themselves. It allows to create a sale order in company B from a purchase order in company A. It also allows to create a purchase order in company A from a sale order in company B.
Imagine you have company B and company A in the same Odoo database:
- Company A purchase goods from company B.
- Company A will create a purchase order with company B as supplier.
- This module automates the creation of the sale order in company B with company A as customer.
Equally, purchase orders can be created:
- Company B sells goods to company A.
- Company B will create a sale order with company A as customer.
- This module automates the creation of the purchase order in company A with company B as supplier.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- go to the menu Settings > General settings > Multi-companies > Inter Company OCA features.
- Select Sale from purchase.
- Select the Warehouse For Sale Orders, it is the warehouse that will be used to automatically generate the sale order.
- If you check the option Sale Auto Validation in the configuration of company B, then when you validate a Purchase Order in company A with company B as supplier, the Sale Order will be automatically validated in company B with company A as customer.
- Select Purchase from sale.
- Select the Picking type for Purchase Orders, it is the picking type that will be used to automatically generate the purchase order.
- If you check the option Purchase Orders Auto Validation in the configuration of company A, then when you validate a Sale Order in company B with company A as customer, the Purchase Order will be automatically validated in company A with company B as supplier.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/multi-company project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.