Quadratus Export ASCII
This module allow to export account move lines in an ASCII format accepted by Quadratus application. Note: The partner internal reference is used instead of account code for receivable/payable accounts
- Go to to Accounting > Report > Quadra > Export ASCII
- Fill start and end date
- Click on "Generate" button
- A warning is displayed to alert if there is missing "Internal Reference" on partner associated to "Receivable"/"Payable" accounts
- Download your ASCII file and import it on Quadra
In Accounting/Configuration/Settings you have an option "Quadra Export Group Lines", this allow to group the move lines by account/ journal entry / partner during the export.
This module is maintained by Auneor Conseil.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.