SMS Twilio Gatewayby RedLabz
Twilio SMS Gateway
- Extend SMS Gateway to support Twilio Platform
- Send SMS
- Delivery Reports
- SMS Reply support
- Proxy options
setup gateway in Odoo
setup Twilio account
follow this simple steps to configure your Twilio project to be able to send messages
- 1 - Create project or view existing project
- 2 - Use API credentials from project settings
- 3 - Select a number from your numbers or buy a new number
- 4 - Having selected a number from your numbers, use Phone Number from the Properties section. Alternatively you can configure Number SID using the SID to allow configuration of Webhooks from Odoo by pressing the Setup Webhooks button.
- 5 - In the Messanging section, Set the webhook in A message comes in field to http://example.com/twilio/webhook/sms (replace your domain name). If Number SID is configured you can do this step from the Odoo configuration by pressing the Setup Webhooks button. Ensure to set the Configure To field to value "Webhooks, TwinML Bins, Functions, Studio, or Proxy"
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.