Sale Order Discount Approval Workflow
Control the maximum discount a salesperson can give on a product sale
This module allows you to restrict discount on sale order line, that a salesperson can give on a product sale and that can be approved by the Discount Approval Manager when he receive a chat notification asking for discount approval from the salesperson.
- This will give access to the manager to allow/approve the discounts
- Maximum allowed discount that the salesperson can give on each order line without any approval
- Here in the first order line the salesperson is giving discount more then allowed
- Here in the first order line the salesperson is giving discount more then allowed therefore the Order will not confirm.
- After clicking the confirm button the sale order state is set to "Waiting Discount Approval" and a chat notification is sent to the manager for approval
- In the "Discount Approve" channel the Discount Approval Manager receive a chat with a link to the sale order to be approved.
- Click that link to open the sale order
If You Need Any Help Please Contact
Email Id: email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.