Sale Order Delivery Statusby Sonny Huynh
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||230|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0|
With this app, it will be easy to manage sale order delivery status.
Sale order delivery status will be showed on Sale Order Tree and Sale Order Form. It also will show delivery due date on sale order form.
1. Show Sale Order Delivery status on Sale Order Tree and Form.
2. Automatically update Delivery Status when stock quantity has been updated.
3. Automatically calculate due date left.
4. Update Delivery Status manually with group "edit_delivery_status_manually". Please see Example 4
5. Filters by Delivery Status on Sale Order Tree.
List Delivery Status:
1. Waiting: The Sale Order hasn't delivered any stock and no stocks are ready for sending out. The status will be changed to "Partial Ready" or "Fully Ready" automatically, when the stock quantity is updated.
2. Partial Ready: The Sale Order only has some stocks are ready for sending out. The status will be changed to "Fully Ready" automatically, when the stock quantity is updated
3. Partial Delivery: The Sale Order has delivered some stocks and the others are waiting. The status will be changed to "Partial Ready" or "Fully Ready" automatically, when the stock quantity is updated.
4. Fully Ready: All Stocks are ready for sending out.
5. Done: The Sale Order was completely delivered.
1. Example 1: Partial Ready status will be updated to Fully Ready status
2. Example 2: Partial Delivery status will be updated to Partial Ready status
3. Example 3: Filters by Delivery Status on Sale Order Tree
4. Example 4: Update Sale Order Delivery Status manually
Example 1: Partial Ready status will be updated to Fully Ready status
Sale order Delivery Status is Partial Ready.
Product "Acoustic Bloc Screens" need 4 more stock to be Fully Ready status.
Make a purchase order for this product with quantity is 5 unit
Click on "Validate" button.
After Click "Validate" button. The Sale Order Delivery Status automatically will be updated to Fully Ready.
Example 2: Partial Delivery status will be updated to Partial Ready status
Sale order Delivery Status is Partial Delivery.
Product "Storage Box" was already delivered to customer. Product "Office Chair" is out of stock and waiting update stock.
Make a purchase order for this product "Office Chair" with quantity is 2 unit, but only recevice 1 unit
After Receiving 1 unit of product "Office Chair". The Sale Order Delivery Status automatically will be updated to Partial Ready.
Example 3: Filters by Delivery Status on Sale Order Tree
Click on "Filters" button.
Select "Fully Ready" Status
Example 4: Update Sale Order Delivery Status manually
Go to Setting and turn on "Edit Delivery Status Manually".
Go to Sale Order Form, select new delivery status".
Email Support: email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.