Sale order line price historyby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Lines of code||168|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Sale order line price history
This module extends the functionality of Sales to allow you to see the price history of a product from a sale order line and set one of these old prices in the sale order line.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales -> Quotations and select a Quotation.
- Click on the new clock button in one of the sale order lines.
- A pop-up will open and you will see the price history for the product of the sale order line and for the customer of the sale order.
- You can select other customer or leave it empty to see the price history for all customers.
- You can also set the price of one of the price history lines in the sale order line. To do that, you have to open the price history line desired and click the smart button named Set price.
- The number of entries of prices history in the wizard should be configurable, currently it is limited to 20.
- In the sale order line, the new button with clock icon will not be activated until the line is saved.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.