Sale Order Product Recommendation Secondary Unitby Tecnativa,Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Sale Order Product Recommendation Secondary Unit
This module adds secondary unit to the product recommendation wizard.
If you want a better mobile usability, the module is ready to use with the ‘web_widget_numeric_step’ module. Just install it and you will get a better numeric input experience.
Table of contents
To configure product secondary units, you need:
- To have the “Display secondary units” permission.
Then, in any product form you’ll be able to set its product secondary units:
- Add an item with its name, unit of measure and factor.
- Set the product’s “Default secondary unit for sales” if you want to have item recommended by default in such secondary uom.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a new sale order.
- Assign its customer.
- Press Recommended Products button.
- Now you can set the quantities to order from the secondary unit if it’s available for that product.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.